THE ESHIP LEADERSHIP COUNCIL, a select group of industry leaders, alumni and friends of UNC, is committed to these primary objectives:
- Provide feedback on the direction of the Center in collaboration with Kenan-Flagler leadership, faculty, and cross-campus partners that will align with industry trends and ensure relevance and impact.
- Engage with students as mentors, advisors, and coaches to enhance their learning experience and accelerate their entrepreneurial careers.
- Support efforts to grow key corporate partnerships in employer recruiting and other student-facing opportunities.
- Offer connections to a broad network of people and organizations with the willingness and capability to support the Center’s mission and initiatives.
Member Roles and Expectations
- Serve a two-year term on the Council (four meetings total)
- Provide a $5,000 annual gift to the Center in support of student and faculty excellence, operational funds, and programs targeted to further develop an entrepreneurial mindset in the students.
- Attend at least one Eship Center event per year as a VIP and engage with students and faculty to create a collaborative environment among practitioners, faculty, and students.
Additional Engagement Opportunities (optional)
- Ability to serve as a guest speaker or judge in undergraduate and MBA entrepreneurship classes
- Opportunity to mentor, coach, and advise students and entrepreneurial teams.
- Serve as a resource for student teams working on entrepreneurial ventures that require some customer or industry research and/or connections.