Opportunities for Companies
Hire student interns through our Innovation Internship Program
About Innovation Internships:
The Innovation Internships Program at the Eship Center matches UNC’s best entrepreneurial students with opportunities to work with some of the region’s fastest growing startups. Students accepted into the program will be matched to high-quality internships that will provide them the opportunity to act entrepreneurially, develop real-world skills, and expand their network. Beyond the internships, Innovation Interns will have access to mentorship, educational programming, networking opportunities, and more.
Benefits for companies:
- Access to UNC talent: We use our university talent pipeline to recruit the best and brightest entrepreneurial talent for our partnering companies.
- Support for managing an internship program with limited resources: We work with partnering companies to scope internships & projects for students. Our program manages the initial matching process to streamline the intern onboarding process. We host events, educate, and mentor our students so the primary focus of our partnering companies can remain the internship and the work the student is responsible for.
Is your company a fit?
- Are you a startup or growth-stage company with less than 200 FTEs?
- Are you looking to take on interns for the first time or enhance your existing internship offering?
- Do you have endless projects but finite resources?
Work with a student consulting team
The Entrepreneurship Center offers consulting services to growth-stage startups through our Startup Consulting course or our Scale Consulting program. These consulting opportunities are best aligned to high-growth startups that are seeking a short-term, deliverable-based project that can be completed by a team of 3-4 student consultants over a 4-8 week engagement period. The student consulting team is overseen by an experienced senior consultant and the Scale Consulting staff at the Eship Center, ensuring that our consulting team’s research, analysis, and recommendations are of the highest quality and strategic value to your organization. Our Scale Consulting team provides needs identification, gap analysis, and recommendations for developing a set of deliverables that will support our client’s growth goals.