Move beyond performative statements to operationalize DEI in all areas of your organization.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Solutions Certificate Program
Starting September 14th
Program at a Glance
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Solutions (DEIS) Certificate Program is an immersive, six-month engagement created for founders, executives and other company leaders who are ready to invest in DEIS now. Unlike other DEI programs, this course extends beyond implicit bias and focuses on implementing real solutions based on an actionable framework.
Created by OHUB and hosted by UNC Entrepreneurship Center, this program is supported by affiliated-faculty at the Stanford Technology Ventures Program (STVP) and the Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative (Duke I&E).
Visit the Youtube playlist from our recent Launch Party to hear firsthand about the DEIS program.
This certificate will be helpful if you
- are committed to positively impacting your company's economic output
- are ready to move DEI efforts beyond HR
- are pursuing a career as a chief diversity officer
- crave the tools and tactics needed to operationalize DEI in your company
- desire to equitably diversify your board, C-suite and team
- want to drive equity-based impact for your employees, suppliers, customers, investors and the communities you serve.
After this course, you will have
- designed an ACTIONABLE DEIS framework that you can use immediately
- gained knowledge setting baselines and goals around your DEI initiatives
- the ability to measure your progress on DEI goals
- built relationships with other transformational DEI leaders
- taken a giant step toward ensuring that you attract and retain a talented and diverse team that will support your organization as it grows.
DEIS will be incorporated into these seven functional areas of your company
- Corporate governance & board
- Human resources
- Procurement and supply chain
- Product development
- Marketing strategies
- Venture capital and investment
- Impact across your company and community
September 02, 2021
September 02, 2021